25.12.07

The ?

Another sneak preview at my university project! Though I tried to make the watercolour painting look as spontaneous as the sketch, I was not able to achieve it. The scanned image lost some shades, but it still looks quite similar to the original. I hope you like it!


9 1/2" x 13 1/2"
Watercolour

The
?
Observant and thoughtful by nature, the
? is a creature obsessed with existentialist arguments, which keeps it awake night after night , a fact that reduces its life span by two hundred and thirty-six days.Questionings such as “why am I who I am, but don’t cease being when being? Who? What happens if I now stand here, and then there? What’s hidden below that rock? Where has the Aa-uukaa-u-u got those ears from?” are a fine example of its reflective practise.
The ? has a prodigious mind indeed.




Pencil Sketches



5 comments:

PEDRO NUÑEZ said...

Geniales estos bocetos, muy buen blog. Gracias por el comentario y feliz navidad a ti tambien.

Un saludo para Argentina.

Pedro

Gustavo Aimar said...

Qué maravillas de dibujos y personajes, un gusto ver estos bocetos, "verdaderos dibujos" como me gusta decirles...
Gracias por tus comentarios y por pasar.... Saludo!

Walter Davenport said...

Ahora entiendo lo de Hyde, eres una bestia, increíbles trabajos querido amigo, tienes muy buena técnica y se nota profesionalismo.
No dejo de sorprenderme con el calibre de ilustradores que me encuentro día a día, son todos muy buenos.
Un gusto por conocerte y nos seguiremos viendo.

Matias Hyde said...

Gustavo, Walter, muchísimas gracias por sus palabras. Me han dado muchos ánimos. Y claro que sí, nos seguiremos viendo!
Un saludo!

Gracia said...

Hola! Como mola este bicho!!! que chulo! me encanta la acuarela con esos colores que le has dado!! y el dibujino pequeño del final!! jo! chulisimo!! :)